18.8.07

we'll meet again

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I'm sure we'll meet again some sunny day
Keep smiling through, just the way you used to do
Till the blue skies chase the dark clouds far away

Now, won't you please say "Hello" to the folks that I know
Tell 'em it won't be long
'cause they'd be happy to know that when you saw me go
I was singing this song

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I'm sure we'll meet again some sunny day

MONOLOGUE: Yes, we'll meet again. Darlin', I don't know where and I don't know when. But
I KNOW we'll meet again one of these good ole sunshiny days. Ya know, darlin', all ya gotta
do is just keep on smilin' through you know just like you ALWAYS do, until the blue skies
chase the dark clouds far, far, far away. I wantcha to do me a favor, please say "Hello" to
all
the folks that I know. Well, just tell 'em it won't be long. They'd be happy to know that when
you saw me go, I was standin' right here, singin' this song.

We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day


in Mr. Tambourine Man, by The Birds
[We'll Meet Again - these lyrics are found on http://www.songlyrics.com]

Sem comentários: